1. 5yrs Warranty on woodwork panels for any Manufacturing or Installation defects.
2. All accessories , hardware's and Appliances are covered as per respective Manufacturer's Warranty Policy.
3. All warrantied products will carry a warranty card from the Manufacturer. The warranty applies only to such specific parts and not to the whole assembled products.
4. Warranty is not applicable on any kind of civil work, false ceiling, glass/mirrors, metal units and paint/polish. Warranty on All Counter tops natural and artificial, specifically granite and engineered stone such as quartz stone etc. covers any cracks, staining and leakage during and immediately after installation works by Aantrik. No warranty for installation of taps and drain pipes for leakage after Handover.
5. Warranty provided herein shall be null and void, and Aantrik shall not be liable in any manner if:
a.) The Client has breached the Terms and Conditions in any manner including but not limited to failure on part ofthe Client to keep the products in good working condition, unforeseen conditions such as force majeure : fire,storm, earthquake, etc., misuse, normal wear & tear and /or negligence, and Client allowing repair or work on theproduct by a third party instead of the Aantrik maintenance team
b.) The products or furniture have been stored incorrectly, used inappropriately, abused, altered, misused, orcleaned with wrong methods of cleaning or cleaning products or materials.
c.) Unusual wear and tear, scratches, cuts or damages caused by impacts or accidents or by abnormal orunintended use of the product or furniture.There would be no warranty for normal wear and tear and for the scratches and marks that develop on glass surfaces / furniture due to usage
d.) If products have been placed in a humid environment or if the products have been used for non-domesticpurposes or outdoors.
e.) The dismantling and shifting is done by any person other than the our qualified and authorized representatives. The decision of Aantrik in relation to whether the damage is due to seepage/ dampness, misuse, normal wear & tear and/or negligence (as provided herein) shall be final and binding on the Client.
6. Warranty on Woodwork - Plywood- BWP Plywood, Blockboard, Commercial plywood. This Warranty is a structural warranty that covers delamination, edge-band peeling, bubbles in lamination and borer-infection. It also covers any Bend more than 8mm, caused due to weather conditions and moisture level in the atmosphere. Exceptions : Damage to woodwork due to continuous seepage of water/dampness because of seepage of water from ceiling, flooring, walls and/or other site conditions is covered under warranty. Damage due to misuse and negligence by the Client and normal wear and tear will not be covered.
7. Any undulation on the which is less than 5mm on any laminated surface will not be covered under warranty
8. Please note that we will first attempt to repair the defective or damaged woodwork under the WoodworkWarranty. Only in the event that the Aantrik team (at its sole discretion) decides that the repair is not feasible thenit shall replace the defective or damaged woodwork under the Woodwork Warranty. The Client agrees that thedecision of Aantrik shall be final and binding.Further, please note that if the Client is required to purchase and install a more valuable material under theWoodwork Warranty, then the Client cannot claim/recover the additional value of the better material.We provide one free of cost service visit to the site within 6 months of the handover. Since by design the products have a lot of moving parts ,should there be any service or maintenance calls after the free service , they will be done on a chargeable basis of Rs. 750/- per visit.
9. Any bent which is 8mm or less, in plyboard or blockboard, will not be considered as a snag, and is not covers is not covered by the material manufacturer.
10 Liability: Aantrik will make all efforts to replace/ repair the said defect within a reasonable period of time. Aantrik will not be liable for any direct/indirect loss to the user due to the defect or delay in providing the service, or any fault arising due to design, application or installation. In no event shall the liability of Aantrik, under this warranty, exceed the purchase price of the product or its replacement.
11 After settlement of any claim, the warranty period will not start afresh.|
12 Aantrik will honor its warranty when, the product supplied and installed is properly maintained and used for normal domestic use. The product is still owned by the original purchaser. The product is still at it's original installed position and location. The warranty has not expired, subject to limitations set forth through Aantrik terms & conditions.
13 Aantrik warranty does not include, Any labour, installation or transportation costs or any responsibility for damage that Aantrik considers as natural wear and tear of finishes and surfaces. Any products used or installed in conjugation with Aantrik kitchen/ wardrobe/ modular storage such as electrical & plumbing fixtures, countertops and appliances. Any cabinetry or component parts that Aantrik considers to have been subject to alteration, modification, accident, abnormal use, extreme temperatures and continuous contact with water, high moisture levels or use of harsh and/or abrasive cleaning chemicals. Normal incidental deterioration like nicks, cuts, scratches and abrasions which are resulting from normal use during the standard life of the product.
14. Aantrik warranty does not cover natural wear and tear or damage caused by rough handling or using the product beyond its intended use.
15. Aantrik reserves the right to alter specifications in keeping with its policy of continuous product evaluation and improvement.
16. Repair(s) and/or replacement(s) are subject to the current product offerings of styles and construction options within the Aantrik product line, at the time of the claim. If a claim is filed after a Aantrik product becomes obsolete or discontinued, Aantrik will replace the affected component with a replacement component of a similar style based on availability at the time of the claim.
17 Notify Aantrik via phone or email within 10 days of any defect that comes to notice, such as visual damage or malfunctioning component. Notification post the stipulated time, will void the Aantrik warranty.
18 Any decision regarding repair of the said component (in part or whole) solely lies with the authorized Aantrik representative. The decision will be made following an inspection by the representative whether to repair at site, or return product to the factory for refurbishing/ replacement.
19 Liability: Aantrik will make all efforts to replace/ repair the said defect within a reasonable period of time. Aantrik will not be liable for any direct/indirect loss to the user due to the defect or delay in providing the service, or any fault arising due to design, application or installation. In no event shall the liability of Aantrik, under this warranty, exceed the purchase price of the product or its replacement.
20 The terms and conditions are governed by the laws of India. Bengaluru courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any claim or dispute which might arise out of or in connection with these terms and conditions.
21 Aantrik shall not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damages to the customer. The customer's exclusive and sole remedy under this warranty policy shall be as mentioned here in this clause.
22 Aantrik is not liable to provide any alternative accommodation during any repair work. Customers shall make their own arrangements, if required.
23 The warranty policy shall not cover any defects arising out of factors out of control of Aantrik, including but not limited to: Natural calamities such as earthquakes, cyclones, Vandalism Acts of God, Abuse or negligence by the customer Normal wear and tear Surface with contaminants Failure or defects in the structure or previous coating Any other external factors.
24 Any claim made in terms of this warranty policy shall be made within 30 days of the consumer discovering any defect, damage or failure which gives rise to a claim.
25 Any additional charges including work done over and above fixing the identified defect will be chargeable by the brand. The cost of these additional charges is to be borne by the customer.
26 Neither party shall commence any court or arbitration proceedings related to the above warranty policy before completing the entire evaluation process. Under such circumstances, the warranty policy will be considered null and void as the issue would be sub judice.
27 The facts and all matters concerning any dispute will be kept confidential by both the customer and Aantrik at all times.
28 The customer is expected to provide the painter(s) and related vendors with basic necessities as a stool/ladder, bucket and water (to mix the paint) at the site.
29. The cost of dismantling, reassembly & relocation of product, wherever required, will be borne by the customer. As a standard practice, Aantrik will cover the product with protective covering, wherever required.
30 Repair(s) are subject to the current product offerings of styles and construction options within the Aantrik product line, at the time of the claim. If a claim is filed after a Aantrik product becomes obsolete or discontinued, Aantrik will replace the affected component with a replacement component of a similar style/make based on availability at the time of the claim.